mardi 11 février 2014

Shirley Temple

13 avril 1928 - 10 février 2014
Bright Eyes (1934) >>> Shirley aviatrice
 I've thrown away my toys,
Even my drums and trains,
I want to make some noise,
With real live airplanes.
Some day I'm going to fly,
I'll be a pilot to,
And when I do,
How would you,
Like to be my crew?

On the good ship
Lollipop
Its a sweet trip
To the candy shop
Where bon-bon's play,
On the sunny beach
Of peppermint bay
Lemonade stands,
Everywhere
Crackerjack bands,
Fill the air,
And there you are,
Happy landings on a chocolate bar.
See the sugar bowl
Do a tootsie roll
In a big bad devils food cake,
If you eat too much,
Oh, oh,
You'll awake,
With a tummy ache.

On the good ship
Lollipop
Its a nice trip,
In to bed you hop,
And dream away,
On the good ship
Lollipop

On The Good Ship Lollipop 

http://blogs.indiewire.com/leonardmaltin/disney-hitchcock-and-marilyn-flying-high 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour, vos commentaires nous intéressent.
Ils sont publiés, après un examen express par le comité de censure ;-)